Yoga To Gain Perspective | Yoga With Adriene
Yoga To Gain Perspective is a 35 min mindful yoga practice to assist you in creating a rhythm of balance and ease. Practice yoga asana, awareness and conscious breathing to bring energy to the body and peace of presence to your mind. This session is designed to remove any irritability or stress caused by change or outside circumstances. It will also bring a gentle decompression to the spine and neck, as well as invite more mobility in the shoulders and hips.
Remove stress, open your mind, anchor in your center so that you can be kind and serve others.
Tell us what you experienced or learned in the comment section down below!
Become a FWFG YOGA member!
Free 7-Day trial featuring over 25 hours of exclusive videos + all my digital courses.
Get your FREE Yoga Calendar: http://yogawithadriene.com/calendar/
More at www.yogawithadriene.com
Facebook: Yoga With Adriene
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Yoga]:
- Abs, Arms, And Attitude! | Yoga For Weightloss | Yoga With Adriene
- Yoga For Weight Loss | Healthy Energy Flow | Yoga With Adriene
- Yoga For Relaxation 💙 (20 Minute Yoga) CHILL OUT Yoga Stretches For Hips | Sarah Beth Yoga
- YOGA CHALLENGE! (Sofì Si Sente Male..)
- Joe Rogan on How Wacky the Bikram Yoga Guy Is
- NEW MOVIE TRAILERS 2019 🎬 | Weekly #11
- Fun Beginners Dance Workout For Weight Loss – At Home Cardio Exercise Dance Routine
- 24H EN LA VIDA De Una MODELO FITNESS COLOMBIANA!!!
- CRAZY FITNESS GIRL 😱😍 Motivation
- THE AXIOM Official Trailer 2 (2018) Horror Movie