Yoga To Gain Perspective | Yoga With Adriene
Yoga To Gain Perspective is a 35 min mindful yoga practice to assist you in creating a rhythm of balance and ease. Practice yoga asana, awareness and conscious breathing to bring energy to the body and peace of presence to your mind. This session is designed to remove any irritability or stress caused by change or outside circumstances. It will also bring a gentle decompression to the spine and neck, as well as invite more mobility in the shoulders and hips.
Remove stress, open your mind, anchor in your center so that you can be kind and serve others.
Tell us what you experienced or learned in the comment section down below!
Become a FWFG YOGA member!
Free 7-Day trial featuring over 25 hours of exclusive videos + all my digital courses.
Get your FREE Yoga Calendar: http://yogawithadriene.com/calendar/
More at www.yogawithadriene.com
Facebook: Yoga With Adriene
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Yoga]:
- Wake Up Yoga – 11 Minute Morning Yoga Practice – Yoga With Adriene
- 7 Min Meditation To Start Your Day | Yoga With Adriene
- Power Yoga Break | Yoga For Weight Loss | Yoga With Adriene
- Yoga For Risk Takers | Yoga With Adriene
- AIR YOGA! First Time!
- Khloé Kardashian Slammed For Promoting Weight Loss Products
- THE OUTLAW KING Trailer # 2 (NEW 2018) Chris Pine Netflix Movie HD
- INCONTROL Official Trailer (2018) Sci-Fi Movie [HD]
- Fifth Harmony – Worth It (Dance Fitness With Jessica)
- Chair Aerobics Workout. 30 Minute Chair Fitness Class