Yoga – stretching to maintain spine flexibility
To keep your back healthy you have to move it.
It doesn’t have to be complicated.
This is my daily stretching routine to maintain the flexibility of my back.
Check it out and be inspired to make your spine sing.
Music: Diamond Ortiz
12 Min Yoga For Brain Power | Yoga With Adriene
Yoga for Brain Power! Use this rejuvenating yoga break for an instant cognitive boost. This flow is great for increasing fresh blood and oxygen to your beautiful brain.
With an emphasis on awareness and centering, this yoga practice helps to stimulate blood flow to the brain, relax the mind, increase focus and improve memory.
You might also like:
- Dedicate – Day 20 – Lead | Yoga With Adriene
- COUPLES YOGA CHALLENGE!!! (VERY FUNNY)
- How To Use Yoga Props!｜Yoga Girl｜Rachel Brathen
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Yoga]:
- Wind Down Yoga – 12 Minute Bedtime Yoga Sequence – Yoga With Adriene
- Vane Yoga Eu Então Encontrei O Yoga Flocke De Novo (Krystal Tantricyogi)
- Perfect Full Body Yoga ♥ Detox & Digestion Flow
- Wind Down Yoga | Yoga With Adriene
- Yoga For Flexibility | 16 Minute Practice | Yoga With Adriene
- “Already All Ready” By La’ Porsha Renae. SHiNE DANCE FITNESS
- LIFE – FITNESS MOTIVATION 2019 🔥
- Amazing Weight Loss Transformations
- I’m Mad. INSTAGRAM FITNESS LIES (rant) | Melanie Murphy
- How A Woman Lost Over 300 Pounds