Yoga – stretching to maintain spine flexibility
To keep your back healthy you have to move it.
It doesn’t have to be complicated.
This is my daily stretching routine to maintain the flexibility of my back.
Check it out and be inspired to make your spine sing.
Music: Diamond Ortiz
12 Min Yoga For Brain Power | Yoga With Adriene
Yoga for Brain Power! Use this rejuvenating yoga break for an instant cognitive boost. This flow is great for increasing fresh blood and oxygen to your beautiful brain.
With an emphasis on awareness and centering, this yoga practice helps to stimulate blood flow to the brain, relax the mind, increase focus and improve memory.
You might also like:
- Dedicate – Day 20 – Lead | Yoga With Adriene
- COUPLES YOGA CHALLENGE!!! (VERY FUNNY)
- How To Use Yoga Props!｜Yoga Girl｜Rachel Brathen
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Yoga]:
- YOGA PLUS SIZE TREINO ABAIXO DE ZERO (Vanessa In The Wild)
- Big Sisters VS Little Sisters EXTREME YOGA CHALLENGE! REMATCH!
- Dedicate – Day 29 – Celebrate | Yoga With Adriene
- How To Stretch And Lengthen Your Legs // 13 Simple Yoga Poses – Romee Strijd
- Yoga To Feel Your Best | Yoga With Adriene
- Carole’s Weight Loss Journey
- MURDER MYSTERY Official Trailer (2019) Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston Movie HD
- Pakistani Mom Routine Vlog||Weight Loss Tips||Online Shopping||Diy Moisturizer
- MY WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS JOURNEY *WITH PICTURES*
- 10 FITNESS FEHLER – Die Du Unbedingt Vermeiden Musst!