What It Takes To Pass The Army’s Combat Fitness Test
For the first time in nearly 40 years, the United States Army is changing how it measures the physical fitness of its soldiers. Over the course of the next year and a half, the Army will roll out the new Army Combat Fitness Test, or ACFT, to its 1.1 million soldiers across the globe. It’s hoped that the new test will prepare troops for the rigors of combat, something that some commanders say the old test was failing to do.
VICE News correspondent Alzo Slade headed down to Fort Eustis, Virginia, to see if he could measure up.
Subscribe to VICE News here: http://bit.ly/Subscribe-to-VICE-News
Check out VICE News for more: http://vicenews.com
Follow VICE News here:
More videos from the VICE network: https://www.fb.com/vicevideo
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Fitness]:
- GIVE ME MORE – Aesthetic Fitness Motivation 🔥
- Barstool Fitness Episode 5: Running Stadium Stairs With Big Cat
- TREINO EM CASA – A FARSA FITNESS
- 5 Fitness MISTAKES I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Arnold Classic Physique, Fitness, Figure & Women’s Physique International Finals
- Amazing Weight Loss Transformations
- Total Body Workout + Weight Loss Tips!! Fat Burning Fitness Routine For Beginners, Home Exercise
- Master Kamal – YOGA CHO MỌI NGƯỜI TẬP 2
- My Weight Loss Journey (How I Lost 17kgs Of Weight)
- UNICORN STORE Official Trailer (2019) Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson Movie HD