My Fitness Journey | Body Image, Disordered Eating, Weight Loss
http://gaugegirltraining.com *LONG VIDEO ALERT*
I did my best to keep this succinct but felt the need to elaborate. If you aren’t into long, personal, or emotional videos this is not for you. While I love to provide you all with educational tutorials on the science of nutrition, there is a human element that I cannot leave out and from time to time, I think it will help you guys on your personal journeys.
I wanted to take a moment to share a more intimate glimpse behind my fitness journey as I showcase to you all the highs and lows behind my body transformations. One thing I have learned is that fitness is not a one time “pill” that you just take once and poof you are fixed for life. It’s not a program you do once to get the weight off and then you never need to consciously monitor your nutrition and fitness again because you have arrived. You never arrive. You evolve constantly.
I wanted to be transparent about my struggles in the hopes that you will find hope and inspiration in my truth. This was hard to film but I know it will help someone feel like they are not alone and that today is a new day. Please comment your thoughts and questions below.
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Fitness]:
- Barstool Fitness Episode 5: Running Stadium Stairs With Big Cat
- I’m Mad. INSTAGRAM FITNESS LIES (rant) | Melanie Murphy
- Paige Hathaway On Fitness, Fish, Five-Week Challenges And Flyover Country | Podcast Ep 48
- HOW I STARTED MY FITNESS JOURNEY
- In My Feelings FITNESS MOTIVATION
- VOX LUX Trailer (2018) – Natalie Portman, Jude Law Movie
- Yoga Cơ Bản Tại Nhà – Bài 1: Kéo Dãn, Làm Mềm Cơ Và Khớp để Có Thể Luyện Tập Yoga Cùng Nguyễn Hiếu
- Amazing Weight Loss Transformations
- Highlights Der Romy-Verleihung Und Yoga Im ORF | E426 | Willkommen Österreich
- MY DAILY WEIGHT LOSS ROUTINE | Easy Ways To Lose Weight!