Key To Running A Successful Gym (or Fitness Business)
here is the key to running a successful gym or any fitness business. It’s all about the community and culture. If you can master this in the fitness business you will be successful business.
This would be one of my biggest tips on how to run a gym. Mastering the art of community. CrossFit does a great job of this and it’s something I took away from doing CrossFit for a number of years.
Build an awesome culture and community and the rest will fall into place.
FREE 8 WEEK STRENGTH PROGRAM:
Local? Come in for a free session at the Den!
Lions Den T-shirts and gear:
*Follow me on social media*
IG- Szatstrength & LionsDenEliteTraining
FB- Joey Szatmary & The Lions Den
Becoming The Lion Podcast
Main Camera: Sony a6500
Rig: Small Rig + Handle
lens: sigma 16mm 1.4 / Sony E3.5-5.6 18-135
Vlogging Small Cam: Cannon g7x
Microphone: Rode Video Micro
Lighting: Aputure AL-M9 + Studio lighting
Computer: HP Spectre + 4TB external hardrive
Subscribe if you enjoy the content!
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Fitness]:
- Comer De Noite Engorda? AUTORIDADE FITNESS
- (Without Gym) Fat To Fit Story (narration)
- FabFitFun Unboxing & Review With Myra | Subscription Box For Beauty, Fitness, Skin Care, Self Care
- Burger King In Fitness Test
- The Most Craziest – Teenage Fitness Body Transformations Ever! 15-16 Before & After Motivation!!!
- 7 DAY CHALLENGE – 7 MINUTE WORKOUT TO LOSE BELLY FAT – HOME WORKOUT TO LOSE INCHES – START TODAY
- The Dead Don’t Die Trailer #1 (2019) | Movieclips Trailers
- THE TRUTH ABOUT MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY
- Beginner’s Yoga: 15-Minute Awakening Practice From Yoga Journal & Jason Crandell
- NEW MOVIE TRAILERS 2019