Key To Running A Successful Gym (or Fitness Business)
here is the key to running a successful gym or any fitness business. It’s all about the community and culture. If you can master this in the fitness business you will be successful business.
This would be one of my biggest tips on how to run a gym. Mastering the art of community. CrossFit does a great job of this and it’s something I took away from doing CrossFit for a number of years.
Build an awesome culture and community and the rest will fall into place.
FREE 8 WEEK STRENGTH PROGRAM:
Local? Come in for a free session at the Den!
Lions Den T-shirts and gear:
*Follow me on social media*
IG- Szatstrength & LionsDenEliteTraining
FB- Joey Szatmary & The Lions Den
Becoming The Lion Podcast
Main Camera: Sony a6500
Rig: Small Rig + Handle
lens: sigma 16mm 1.4 / Sony E3.5-5.6 18-135
Vlogging Small Cam: Cannon g7x
Microphone: Rode Video Micro
Lighting: Aputure AL-M9 + Studio lighting
Computer: HP Spectre + 4TB external hardrive
Subscribe if you enjoy the content!
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Fitness]:
- CM Naveen Patnaik’s Fitness Video Goes Viral In Social Media
- Paise Nhi Hai BODY Kaise Bnau ? Rohit Khatri Fitness
- Barstool Fitness Episode 5: Running Stadium Stairs With Big Cat
- Are Free Weights Better Than Machines? – Cardio Confessions 5 | Tiger Fitness
- Fitness Couple Motivation | Couple Workout 😍🔥( Part 1 )
- Amberlynn Reid And Her Weirdly Inspirational Weight Loss Channel (Opposite Edition)
- Yoga For Equestrians | Yoga With Adriene
- Fake Yoga Master Teaching Yoga Class For Young Cute Aunt Part-1
- Vance’s Incredible 365-day transformation will blow you away
- Two Healthy Weight Loss Fall Recipes We Love And Bonus Beauty Tip