Hip Opening Yoga ♥ The Hipster Release | Wanderlust Yoga
Do you feel tightness or soreness in your hips? Are you wondering what the best way to release and open those tight hips are? Have you been looking for the perfect yoga flow for your lower body? Well, this 10 minute beginner/intermediate yoga practice is just for you.
This lower body routine is perfect to recharge yourself any time in the day, but its especially effective when your hips are super sore and killing you. In ten minutes flat it’s the perfect solution to relieve jet leg or to do at the office on a break. Its also great after the gym, at home on a matt, or in a hotel room while you are on the go and feeling the soreness in your legs post workout or travel.
I use this flow in a lot of my hot yoga classes in Toronto, and students are always shocked afterwards at how loose, relaxed, and limber they feel. Try it for yourself!
Shot at the Xanadu Villa in Cap Estate, St. Lucia.
Thank you so much for watching and subscribing to our channel!
Music & Video Production- Mark Spicoluk
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Yoga]:
- YOGA – Camel – Bow – Boat – Hero – Plow – Cradle – Downward Dog – Baby
- 30-Minute Restorative Yoga Flow For Stress Relief
- Yoga For Social Anxiety | Yoga With Adriene
- Morning Yoga (20 minutes) Power Yoga Workout to Start Your Day | Sarah Beth Yoga
- Yoga – Flessibilità Esercizi Per La Schiena
- Texas Fitness Influencer Issues Tearful Apology
- NEW MOVIE TRAILERS 2019 🎬 | Weekly #17
- How I Lost 18 Kgs In 6 Months | Weight Loss Journey | Somya Luhadia|Part 1
- SHOWTIME FITNESS MOTIVATION 🇺🇸
- Zumba Dance Workout For Weight Loss