Hip Opening Yoga ♥ The Hipster Release | Wanderlust Yoga
Do you feel tightness or soreness in your hips? Are you wondering what the best way to release and open those tight hips are? Have you been looking for the perfect yoga flow for your lower body? Well, this 10 minute beginner/intermediate yoga practice is just for you.
This lower body routine is perfect to recharge yourself any time in the day, but its especially effective when your hips are super sore and killing you. In ten minutes flat it’s the perfect solution to relieve jet leg or to do at the office on a break. Its also great after the gym, at home on a matt, or in a hotel room while you are on the go and feeling the soreness in your legs post workout or travel.
I use this flow in a lot of my hot yoga classes in Toronto, and students are always shocked afterwards at how loose, relaxed, and limber they feel. Try it for yourself!
Shot at the Xanadu Villa in Cap Estate, St. Lucia.
Thank you so much for watching and subscribing to our channel!
Music & Video Production- Mark Spicoluk
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Yoga]:
- Fake Yoga Master Teaching Yoga Class For Young Cute Aunt Part-1
- Resolve to Evolve – 10 Min Meditation | Yoga With Adriene
- Beautiful Relaxing Music – Sleep Music, Study Music, Calm Music, Meditation Music
- 10 min Morning Yoga Full Body Stretch
- Kazy Lambist – Doing Yoga
- NEW MOVIE TRAILERS 2018/2019 | Weekly #43
- ADAM And EVE Official Trailer (2018)
- POR QUÉ NOS ESTANCAMOS HACIENDO DIETA
- NEW UPCOMING MOVIE TRAILERS 2019 (Weekly #17)
- How Does Exercise Impact Weight Loss?