Beginner’s Yoga: 15-Minute Awakening Practice From Yoga Journal & Jason Crandell
This excerpt from the Yoga Journal Complete Beginner’s Guide DVD by Jason Crandell is the perfect way to unravel stress and gain energy throughout your day. Buy the full length DVD here: http://www.yogajournal.com/shop/home_practice_dvds/57
This well-rounded yoga sequence will help you cultivate physical strength, flexibility, and comfort while soothing your mind and unraveling stress. Thanks to Jason’s straight forward and accessible instruction starting your own home practice is easier than ever before.
Jason Crandell was named one of the U.S.’ “next generation of yoga teachers” by Yoga Journal for his skillful, unique approach to vinyasa yoga. Jason is the creator of Yoga Journal’s newest dvds: Complete Beginner’s Guide with Video Pose Encyclopedia, Yoga for Well-being, and Yoga for Morning, Noon, and Night. He is a contributing editor for Yoga Journal magazine and YogaJournal.com.
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Yoga]:
- Yoga Stretches For Back Pain Relief, Sciatica, Neck Pain & Flexibility, Beginners Level Workout
- Joe Rogan on How Wacky the Bikram Yoga Guy Is
- Yoga For Risk Takers | Yoga With Adriene
- Kung Fu Yoga (2017) – The Hyena Pit Scene (7/10) | Movieclips
- Yoga For Hips And Lower Back Release | Yoga With Adriene
- The Weight Loss Transformation Blue Print (Mental Fitness Ep:1)
- Female Fitness Routine | What TRANSFORMED My Body & How I Exercise Now In Pregnancy
- “Clearly” || Dylan Hyde || Fitness Choreography || REFIT®️ Revolution
- Instagram Fitness Comedy
- Hellboy (2019 Movie) New Trailer “Green Band” – David Harbour, Milla Jovovich, Ian McShane