Beginner’s Yoga: 15-Minute Awakening Practice From Yoga Journal & Jason Crandell
This excerpt from the Yoga Journal Complete Beginner’s Guide DVD by Jason Crandell is the perfect way to unravel stress and gain energy throughout your day. Buy the full length DVD here: http://www.yogajournal.com/shop/home_practice_dvds/57
This well-rounded yoga sequence will help you cultivate physical strength, flexibility, and comfort while soothing your mind and unraveling stress. Thanks to Jason’s straight forward and accessible instruction starting your own home practice is easier than ever before.
Jason Crandell was named one of the U.S.’ “next generation of yoga teachers” by Yoga Journal for his skillful, unique approach to vinyasa yoga. Jason is the creator of Yoga Journal’s newest dvds: Complete Beginner’s Guide with Video Pose Encyclopedia, Yoga for Well-being, and Yoga for Morning, Noon, and Night. He is a contributing editor for Yoga Journal magazine and YogaJournal.com.
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Yoga]:
- Total Body Yoga Workout (Super Energizing!)
- YOGA CHALLENGE CON MI NOVIA *SE HACE MUCHO DAÑO*
- JoJo Loosens Up On Sensual Yoga Date | The Bachelorette US
- Yoga – Flessibilità Esercizi Per La Schiena
- Meditation For Mental Balance And Grounding | Yoga With Adriene
- MURDER MYSTERY Official Trailer (2019) Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston Movie HD
- 20-Minute Victoria Sport Workout For Toned Abs And Legs
- Health & Fitness Vlog #1
- THE TOMORROW MAN Official Trailer (2019) John Lithgow, Blythe Danner Movie HD
- NIGHT HUNTER Official Trailer (2019) Alexandra Daddario, Henry Cavil Movie