30 MIN YOGA FLOW – For Deep Stretching And Strength | Pamela Rf
A wonderful Yoga Flow every time you want to calm down & need a deep stretch for your whole body. After a workout, in the morning or before bed!
It is suitable for intermediates but if you are a beginner: don’t worry. Always listen to your body and do whatever is possible for your level of flexibility.
You can do this routine any time of the day, but I personally love to do it:
1) after a STRENGTH WORKOUT – in order to give my muscles a good stretch, preventing stiffness and keeping my body flexible enough to perform my gym exercises with a good technique (think about deadlifts!)
2) in the MORNING to wake up my body – to kickstart my day right and enjoy some me-time before getting in the daily rush that we call “life”. Finding your inner balance helps you so much when facing any challenges!
3) or before BEDTIME in order to relax – leave all bad feelings behind and get yourself in the mood for a beautiful night of sleeeeeep.
This routine is created by my yoga teacher and personal trainer Maulim, who took care of me at my 1-Week Energizing Program during my vacation on the Maldives at VELAA Private Island.
I followed whatever she was doing, so if you are unsure about movements: rather look at her! 😀 She’s a certified yoga instructor, I am not.
I never dared to film a yoga video on my own because I’m not a certified instructor and didn’t want to show anything that’s “wrong”. But yoga is a beautiful thing – for your mind, body and soul. So make sure to give it a try! ♥︎
VEELA PRIVATE ISLAND Maldives
I did a 1-week training & nutrition program on the Maldives – it’s called “The Energizing Program” – and followed a specific plan that they designed for me and my body type 🙂 just a different and more active kind of vacation! Nutrition-wise my meals were plant-based and very high in healthy fats (lots of nuts, seeds, olives, pesto, coconut, ..), low in sugars (only fruit, no processed sugars at all) and medium protein. I had sports sessions every day. For example strength sessions in the gym, HIIT, water sports and one of my favorites: YOGA. Since I loved those yoga hours so much, I thought I’d share a part of this wonderful experience with you!! ♥︎
My Social Media:
Food Channel: http://www.instagram.com/pamgoesnuts/
Maulim’s Social Media:
buy the MP3 https://gum.co/urCZy
Audio by Doc Jon
Audio was extended with the original found here:
a cooperation with VELAA Private Island.
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Yoga]:
- Quick & Easy Morning Yoga For Energy & Flexibility! Feel Amazing All Day! Beginners Class At Home
- CORAL REEF AQUARIUM COLLECTION「24/7」Relaxing Music For Sleep, Study, Yoga & Meditation
- Ashtanga Yoga – Strength And Flexibility
- 12 Min Yoga For Brain Power | Yoga With Adriene
- Ashtanga Yoga – Another Quickie 😉
- Fitness Motivation – Martin Heede – The Aesthetic Era, Here To Stay
- Hellboy (2019 Movie) New Trailer “Green Band” – David Harbour, Milla Jovovich, Ian McShane
- Can You Build BODY Without Supplements? – Guru Mann Fitness Tips || Health And Fitness
- Female Fitness Motivation – Gym Workout Girls”2019″
- My Experience On Performance Enhancing Chemicals | Deadlifts PBs (Lex Fitness)